Child Abuse Lawyers in Philadelphia PA
Greater Philadelphia, PA Sex Crimes Lawyer
Greater Philadelphia Rape and Molestation Lawyer
Attorney Joe Mitchell has represented individuals charged with sex crimes such as Internet sex crimes, child molestation, rape & statutory rape , indecent exposure, lewd act in public, sexual battery, possession of child pornography and solicitation for prostitution . The penalties for sex crimes range anywhere from unsupervised probation to fines, treatment programs, life registration as a sex offender, county jail and even state prison.
Sex offenses are serious crimes that require complex defenses. Attorney Joe Mitchell can help you if you are charged with a sex crime by:
- Arranging for bail, bail reduction, or for being released on your promise to return and appear in court
- Understanding the possible penalties and likely outcome of the case
- Hiring an investigator to interview witnesses and gather evidence favorable to your case
- Negotiating with the prosecutor for a reduction of the charges and sentence
- Presenting the best legal defense for your case and challenge the prosecutor to prove its case
- Seeking alternative sentencing programs such as house arrest (electronic monitoring), residential treatment, counseling, and informal probation
Attorney Joe Mitchell can help defend you against these serious charges. Call the office and arrange for a free consultation to discuss the specific facts of your case.
Greater Philadelphia Child Molestation Lawyer
Greater Philadelphia Child Abuse Attorney
Child molestation/abuse is a crime that may carry a lasting social stigma and serious legal consequences. Those accused of these crimes are despised, ostracized and shunned by society. Even the mere mention or suspicion of this type of crime is enough to have someone run out of the community. Society views these types of crimes to be far worse than most criminal charges. Keep in mind that a conviction on these charges could mean a lifetime registration as a sex offender.
It is important that you entrust your case to an attorney who understands the law on these cases and knows how to approach and defend against these difficult cases. Attorney Joe Mitchell understands these cases and has defended many individuals accused of these crimes in Los Angeles. He has successfully defended against many cases involving false accusations by children and has kept a number of individuals falsely accused from going to prison for long periods of time.
Child Molestation Charges are a Serious Matter!
Please call my office if you are:
- BEING ACCUSED/SUSPECTED OF CHILD MOLESTATION or
- BEING INVESTIGATED FOR SUSPECTED CHILD MOLESTATION or
- CHARGED FORMALLY WITH CHLD MOLESTATION
Contacting an Attorney
It is especially important early on in the case to obtain an attorney. Whatever you do, do not attempt to handle this matter on your own or by seeking advice from family members. Do not talk to law enforcement if you are being investigated. You have a constitutional right not to talk to law enforcement. Anything you say can and will be used against you! Obtain an attorney to guide you through this difficult situation.
CALL THE OFFICES OF ATTORNEY JOE MITCHELL AND SPEAK TO A QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION. He is available to meet with you and your family to discuss the specific facts of your case privately and confidentially.